- The business must be an incorporated company registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom
- The business must have been incorporated between 1 January 2012 and 1 January 2017
- The Award is open to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) which meet two out of the following three characteristics:
- A turnover of less than £25m
- A maximum of 250 employees employed in the business
- Total gross assets of less than £12.5m
- The award is open to fashion businesses that market their own products. The products should consist of womenswear, menswear or accessories (including but not limited to: handbags, small leather goods, jewellery, shoes, lingerie).
The DHL Award for International Fashion Potential begins on 16 June 2017 at 00:00:00 GMT and ends with the announcement of the winner on 18 September 2017.
|Submission Period||16 Jun - 11 Aug 2017|
|Judging period to select three finalists||14 Aug - 23 Aug 2017|
|Announcement of three finalists||25 Aug 2017|
|Finalists to meet judges (AM) and winner announced (PM)||18 Sept 2017|
Fashion brands based in (and have opened their business in) the UK and have been incorporated between 1 January 2012 and 1 January 2017. For full eligibility details, please refer to the T&Cs
Small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) which meet two out of the following three characteristics are eligible to enter:
a) A turnover of less than £25m;
b) A maximum of 250 employees employed in the business;
c) Total gross assets of less than £12.5m.
The opportunity to win £20,000 and ecommerce advice from DHL and the BFC to help your business go global.
Fill in the registration form and submit before 11 August 2017.
The entry deadline is 11 August. Shortlisted candidates will be announced on 25 August 2017. The three finalists will be invited to meet the judges on 18 September and the winner will be announced at an exclusive event that day. The prize money will be awarded to the winner by 31 October 2017.
If it is not possible to include as an upload option on the entry form – then this could suggest: if you are successful to be shortlisted we will ask you for the following material
Up to four digital images including:
Up to three Photos for general representation of the business
- The judging panel will consist of three industry leaders and experts, including representatives from DHL and the BFC
- Additional support as part of the prize is allocated on a case-by-case basis
- The prize money will be awarded to the winner by 31 October 2017
- There may be certain cases where the BFC or DHL feel a particular entry may not be suitable for The DHL Award for International Fashion Potential. The BFC and DHL have the final say
Submit your entry by
11 August 17
25 August 17
18 September 17