- The business must be an incorporated company registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom
- The business must have been incorporated between 1 January 2013 and 1 January 2018
- The Award is open to small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) which meet two out of the following three characteristics:
- A turnover of less than £25m
- A maximum of 250 employees employed in the business
- Total gross assets of less than £12.5m
- The award is open to fashion businesses that market their own products. The products should consist of womenswear, menswear or accessories (including but not limited to: handbags, small leather goods, jewellery, shoes, lingerie).
The DHL Award for International Fashion Potential begins on 6 Feb 2018 at 00:00:00 GMT and ends with the announcement of the winner on 20 September 2018.
|Submission Period||6 Feb - 29 June 2018|
|Judging period to select five finalists||2 Jul - 7 Aug 2018|
|Announcement of five finalists||8 Aug 2018|
|Finalists to meet judges||17 Sept 2018|
|Winner announced||20 Sept 2018|
Fashion brands based in (and have opened their business in) the UK and have been incorporated between 1 January 2013 and 1 January 2018. For full eligibility details, please refer to the T&Cs
Small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) which meet two out of the following three characteristics are eligible to enter:
a) A turnover of less than £25m;
b) A maximum of 250 employees employed in the business;
c) Total gross assets of less than £12.5m.
The opportunity to win £20,000 and ecommerce advice from DHL and the BFC to help your business go global.
Applicants must submit their entry for The DHL Award for International Fashion Potential 2018 by completing the entry form and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 June 2018.
The entry deadline is 29 June 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be announced on 8 August 2018. The five finalists will be invited to meet the judges on 17 September 2018 and the winner will be announced on 20 September 2018. The prize money will be awarded to the winner by 31 October 2018.
In the first instance, please simply complete the entry form. If you are successful to be shortlisted, we will ask you for the following material.
Up to four digital images including:
Up to three Photos for general representation of the business
- The judging panel will consist of four industry leaders and experts, including representatives from DHL, the BFC and the Editor of Drapers.
- Additional support as part of the prize is allocated on a case-by-case basis
- The prize money will be awarded to the winner by 31 October 2018
- There may be certain cases where the BFC or DHL feel a particular entry may not be suitable for The DHL Award for International Fashion Potential. The BFC and DHL have the final say